Elevate Your Vehicle’s Outdoor Protection with Our Premium Outdoor Car Bubbles
Now supplied with our Vari-power adjustable power adapter!
Our Outdoor Car Bubbles are the perfect way to protect and secure your vehicle. Do not mistake these for other outdoor air chambers, the Outdoor Car Bubble is made from 100% heavy duty PVC, this ensures all round, all year protection from more than what the weather can throw at it!
The Outdoor Car Bubbles are U.V and heat resistant, the thick reinforced PVC prevents objects from piercing the unit and offers protection from falling objects and accidental knocks, our security bubbles are perfect for superior protection against the elements. This also proves to become a great deterrent against thieves, the out Car Bubble really will serve as the best outdoor protection available for any car which sits outside. Capable of repelling bricks and falling roof tiles, these units are truly a protective bubble to any vehicle.
This is a heavy duty unit, other outdoor air chambers are a thin twin layer top which will not provide the same level of protection and longevity as our full PVC Car Bubble.
These are developed in order to reduce moisture getting to the car in the coldest and wettest of months as well as provide a level of security. Be advised, it is not uncommon to find moisture on the inside of the Bubble layer, especially if a wet car is put inside, this can drip onto the car as Bubble is moved but the moisture will eventually evaporate. A vent is fitted to help speed the process of drying out any moisture, care and monitoring should be given in colder months to ensure moisture is kept at bay, increasing fan speed and air flow via the vent will assist this process.
All units are supplied with a 10m DC extension wire for the power adapter. Power adapter should be kept inside/dry to prevent moisture damage.
- Black PVC base – Black PVC Top. (Grey and Blue available)
- 2 high power fans.
- 2 heavy duty foam filters.
- Adjustable voltage power adapter, allowing you to control fan speed and save on energy bills.
- All round nylon coated zip, top section of cover is fully removable from the base mat.
- Measurements are of the base mat, in meters (M).
- Anchor and hook points to each corner, top and bottom, 8 in total.
- Colour coded stitching.
- Repair panel patch kit.
- Drawstring storage bag.
- Weight: With a robust construction, the average unit weighs 25kg (for a 4.7 x 2 x 1.5-meter unit).
- Winter Maintenance: During wet months, remember to check your vehicle within the bubble, use vent if necessary/adjust fan speed.
- Wind: Stainless D ring anchor points are fitted at each corner, top and bottom. These should be used to maintain stability in wind.
- Snow and Ice: While these bubbles can handle snow, prolonged heavy snow turning into ice might compress the bubble due to the gradual increase in roof weight. Snow should be removed.
- Wind and snow loads have not been tested.
- Ensure the Car Bubble is assembled correctly and, in the event of light snowfall, remove snow from the roof immediately. In case of wind, you are advised to make use of the anchor points using ropes and ground stakes/anchors (not supplied). In case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary deflating.
- Keep Cover Material away from heat sources and fire.
- Avoid the Car Bubble making contact with surroundings.
- We accept no responsibility over misuse of Car Bubble. Care and monitoring are down to users in environmental conditions.
Elevate your vehicle protection with the unparalleled strength of our Outdoor Car Bubbles. Trust us to provide the ultimate outdoor shield for your prized possession.