How To Use
- Remove your Car Bubble from its box and bag, if it has been in a cold environment, we recommend allowing it to reach room temperature before unfolding it. This makes it more flexible and easier to maneuver.
- Take the Car Bubble to the area you plan to use it and ensure the floor is swept clean. Unfold and lay the base down, if close to a wall, leaving at least 30cm between the edge of base and wall is recommended. Remove fans
- Place car square on the base mat, ensuring equal distance around all sides. Be sure not to turn the steering wheel when on the mat as this can cause wear to the base.
- Place top cover on the roof of the car (Ensure the roof is clean, you may also lay a protective cover/sheet/towel on top to further protect. Unwrap the top layer, avoid dragging it, once sides are down, crawl under and remove any covers which you may have left on the roof.
- Take your time and zip the top to the base ensuring the zip does not catch.
- Now it is time to power up! Refit fan. Remove the filter by pulling the cover from the fan, this allows for faster initial inflation. Full inflation does depend on the size of the car inside, average time is 10 minutes with a single fan. Once inflated, refit filter.
- Enjoy knowing your car is protected. Do not worry about creases, these will disappear.
- You now have the option to anchor and hang the Car Bubble, this helps maintain position and shape.
- Mats under the tyres can save the tyres making impressions on the base mat and reduce risk of sticking to the base.
- Do not turn steering wheel when on PVC base mat
- Ensure PVC is gently unwrapped at room temperature
- Use a CTEK battery conditioner to ensure battery is kept in optimal condition